Friday, July 14, 2006

I knew she would crack!

Not that this blog had anything to do with it (as I never did anything but the first post) but I knew my sweet wife would eventually divulge the location of her blog. The funniest thing is that I never even told her about my (1 post) blog to put the heat on her as I had stated was my plan in my... 1 post. I believe she gave in more on account of my twin brother's wife having a blog. Whatever the reason, I have really enjoyed reading my wife's blog (stop the insanity) and don't see what she was so concerned about me reading it for. Perhaps she won't be as free to post her inner most thoughts for fear of what I might think but hopefully she knows she can tell me anything. Anyway, maybe someday (soon) I will get around to telling her where to find my blog... maybe.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I still thing Adventures of a Rock Licker would be a good title....

Kristine said...

How about ChutneyLovin'YoungerTwin of Pat? (*grin*) Glad to see you've made it to the blogosphere!

Papa J said...

If you're going to name a blog perhaps you should do a grammar check first. Shouldn't it be Who did what to whoM?