Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mind Bender



This is Caleb and me at Six Flags over Georgia riding the Mind Bender roller coaster. The ride has two loops in it but was the only true roller coaster that Caleb was tall enough to ride. Mischa went on it once as well but I couldn't get her to go again. This video was taken on the last run of the day before the park closed. We had just been in the front car and I filmed the forward direction but the battery in the camera died halfway through the ride. I switched batteries but had to move from the front row but since there was no-one else in line we were allowed to move to the third row where I decided to turn the camera around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love six flags!!! I seriously am a roller coaster junkie! I'm jealous you got to go! I haven't gone this summer yet!!! :(

-Tiff

Me and The Boys said...

Love your new post! Its about time you did. You and Caleb look like you had a blast!

Papa J said...

I watched it with the boys. We were laughing almost as hard as you were. Awesome!