Friday, November 30, 2007

Christian Service

I don't often post about things beyond my family or myself but when I'm blown away by something, I sometimes do. I'm not shy about my support for Mitt Romney and I think I may have emailed this link to many of the people that visit my blog but I just thought this was a GREAT example of why this man would be a GREAT President. While visiting his son in southern California just after the San Diego fires, Mitt joined his son Matt and a crew of LDS missionaries and local members to help remove a stump from the front yard of one of Matt's neighbors. WITHOUT CALLING THE PRESS FIRST! How many other top candidates out there would do this? Probably a few of them, maybe a few more if they could get the press there, but there he was, goggles on, messy hair, down in the dirt with a chainsaw! This was a couple weeks ago and it is finally leaking out through some personal journals and amature photos. Mitt didn't and wouldn't publicize this himself but I think it needs to get out there...

1 comment:

RyanAZ said...

Hey, I'm sure Hillary does the same thing on her day off.
What a blessing it would be for our country to get a man like this in the White House for 8 years.