Sunday, December 17, 2006

Family Pictures


As you can see, we have updated our family picture this month. It is actually the first one we have had with little Liesie in it as we missed last year's picture. This is also the first time that we had to have kids standing behind us and the first time we had to go landscape to fit us all in. As we feared the worst with a baby posing we were surprised to discover that she was the best behaved. Just about everyone else had at least one picture that was tossed on their behalf. Not Liesie Lu as she had a perfect smile in every picture (even if her hair was a mess).





I think this is only the second picture since our wedding pictures that is professionally done and is just Jamie and me. She says I look young in this picture but she has been saying that a lot since I shaved. (The verdict is still out on that, I seem to be running roughly 50/50 in my goatee feedback with one vote from my sister in law for a chin beard) In fairness to her you need to understand that the bluish tint to these pictures make her highlights a lot more silver than they are in person...

And here are the kids, rotten as ever. Caleb 8, Michaela 6, Joshua 4, and Anneliese 1 & a half. Once again you can see that Liesie was the best poser (I mean that in a good way).

Hope you enjoy the pictures...

3 comments:

Papa J said...

Better start polishing that shotgun up some more. Those girls are already beautiful....All their mother's children apparently. Lucky for them.

Kristine said...

Very nice...welcome to the world of landscape photos!

Me and The Boys said...

Nice famliy pictures!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been kinda crazy over here... we had a really good friend of ours pass from cancer, Seth graduated from ASU (thats right!) and just trying to get ready for Christmas. I'm sure when I get the chance I'll post soon!