Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hair or no Hair, that is the question...

Okay, this weekend I did something I haven't done in over 7 years, I shaved my entire face. As I have been loosing weight I have been teasing my wife that I no longer needed the goatee to elongate my face. She has been telling me no. On Sunday I called her bluff (not advisable btw). She says that she is "still getting used to it" when I pushed for an opinion but followed that up with "I prefer you with a goatee".

To that end I decided what better way to solicit comments than to ask for a vote. Here are two recent pictures, one before and one from this morning. The shaved one is a bit out of focus but if you read two blogs down you will understand why I couldn't hold the camera steady at an arms length...

So tell me, with or without?

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Still deciding....

Hy said...

I say with the hair. However, I was disappointed to hear that you had not donated the formal facial hair to Goatees for Love - for those men unable to grow facial hair of their own.

Anonymous said...

You have a point there Hyrum, I had more on my face than my twin brother has on his entire head. Maybe I should help the less fortunate...

Papa J said...

I say keep the goatee. It's good anti bishopric insurance.

Brian said...

As I have learned, there is only one answer to this question... your wife's!

Kristine said...

I like the goatee better.

Surprising as I have shown an express preference for one who cannot grow hair upon his head...although facial hair has not been a problem...

Anonymous said...

I like the sans (without).

The bare face makes you look younger and believe me (I do speak with experiance) age does begin to matter now that you are approaching your mid-thirties. It could be that you have lost weight that you have a youthful glow, but my vote is still without.

Anonymous said...

On second look, I still say WITHOUT.

Unknown said...

without