Friday, February 29, 2008

Un-Tagged Response

I have been tagged I don't know how many times by various people (usually my SIL or my wife's college roommate) and I never respond, evil blogger that I am. So when I saw this exercise on my wife's college roommate's blog I thought it was quite an interesting exercise and struggled with the one word format for some of the questions. Though I wasn't tagged, I hope this makes up for some of the times I never responded in the past. Only rule is one word answer to however you interpret the question - harder than you think - common acronyms acceptable right? Only having one word actually forced me to change my interpretation of the question for some. And harder yet to make them understandable without further explanation. I think I only stole one or two of her answers...

1. Where is your cell phone? hip

2. Your significant other? yang

3. Your hair? nonbalding

4. Worst bad habit? competitiveness

5. Favorite food? edible

6. Your favorite thing? running

7. Your dream last night? romantic

8. Your favorite drink? Dew

9. Your dream/goal? marathon

10.The room you're in? office

11. Your ex? past

12. Your fear? ineptitude

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Cruise

14. Where were you last night? cubs

15. What you're not? socialite

16. Muffins? blueberry

17. One of your wish list items? HDTV

18. Where you grew up? Deseret

19. The last thing you did? commute

20. What are you wearing? jeans

21. Your TV? cableless

22. Your pets? gecko

23. Your computer? laptops

24. Your life? enjoyable

25. Your mood? optimistic

26. Missing someone? Twin

27. Your car? functional

28. Something you're not wearing? hat

29. Favorite Store? electronics

30. Your summer? training

31. Love someone? multiple

32. When is the last time you laughed? breakfast

33. Last time you cried? movie

34. Who will/would re-post this? wife?

6 comments:

Me and The Boys said...

Under Missing someone I didn't see TARA next to the question! How far is Atlanta from Ohio???? ;)

Jamie said...

Less than 12 hours. I think it takes us 8 or so to get to Southern Indiana.

Real said...

So what movie was it that made you cry?

And I can't remember, were we on a double date with you guys to see Cool Runnings and/or Rudy? I remember being on double dates for the movies and the guys were crying (rolling my eyes).

Jamie said...

Both bring on the waterworks for him.

kodiak73 said...

Can I help tying my emotions to movie characters? That is the point isn't it? As for the last movie that made me cry, oh I am going to regret admitting this, Game Plan... The rock is just so moving... No, when the girl eats nuts and ends up in the hospital, hit too close to home.

The Buzzard said...

Cool. I click on your name and it goes to your blog. I'll get this computer thing one of these days...
BTW, it is a bit disconcerting that your bear avatar pictured in your previous post appears to be wearing a thong/loincloth/figleaf. Not sure what snide comment to make, but I'm sure something would apply.
Did you parlez quelque francais when in Paris?