Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Proud of my Daughter

I know this is a reposting of the same picture my Wife put up but hey, you wouldn't deny a father the chance to thump his chest for a daughter that I can't be any more proud of. I had the wonderful opportunity to baptize her on April 12th.



This is us just before the service. She was baptized in a service with two other youths. My brother from Charlotte and his family came down for the service and visited for the weekend. All in all, it was worth missing my Saturday long run... easily, and thats saying something if you just read my last post.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Congratulations, Mischa! We love you...I'm so glad you posted pictures Perry!

Me and The Boys said...

Congrats mischa! Im sorry we were able to make it... we only live on the other side of the U.S! lol