Monday, July 07, 2008

Memories of Me? / Comment "Fishing"

I got this from my SIL and Real and more than anything I was jealous of the amount of comments it generated on their blogs. Hopefully it will have the same effect on mine...


Here are the directions:


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Let's see...my first memory of you is of course the one you cited...and I kept struggling to believe you guys were really twins. And I TOTALLY remember the competitive nature that Pat exhibited that day. I had not ever seen that before.

Other than that, one of my favorite memories of you is when you came to take care of Stephen when I was having Emily. I still look at pictures and my heart is very happy because we have such supportive family. Jamie came right over from work (in her scrubs) to see Em too.

I love you guys!

Real said...

I remember getting air mail in my SUPO box from South Africa where you would spend the first paragraph or two talking about spiritchal things and what you were doing and finish up the entire rest of the page fishing for info on Jamie and asking me, nay--begging me to take care of her for you.

I also remember how on your wedding day, you and many of your family members came up and gave me hugs right there in the sealing room thanking me for sharing the gospel with Jamie. That was really neat because I had never looked at it that way before.

kodiak73 said...

Kristine - I can honestly say that although Pat and I have always been competitive, your presence elevates that to a level not seen anywhere else... Go figure.

real - Of course, despite my best begging you still abandoned her and let her go sledding without your watchful eye! Some guard you turned out to be! How is it you couldn't handle that one assignment but yet 7 kids is no problem??? The other memory I almost listed on your blog was a certain set of pictures you took for Jamie while we packed up that last day of our Freshman year... I actually have those pictures, maybe I should scan it in and let everyone know what you were photographing that day... ;o)

Real said...

Uhhh..... I have no idea what you are talking about. Oh wait. I might have an idea. I'm not sure. You realize that was almost two decades ago, right? It sounds bad, though. LOL!

kodiak73 said...

If I remember correctly you took a few pictures of me reading my scriptures, and posing in my Dorm Room and then when I was turned the other way you "took one for Jamie". I'll say no more...

Real said...

Yeah. That's what I was vaguely remembering. Scan away! It's your backside, after all.

Jamie said...

And a very cute backside at that!