Friday, August 25, 2006

Sister-in-Law Challenge



create your own visited states map


As her husband can attest, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, is a competition in my world! So, when my sister-in-law posted her States visited map, I have to do the same and hopefully win... That is the person (in my self defined circle) that has been to the most states, right? Of course, the only reason I have been to several of these states is because of my job. Either driving through them during my drive to Georgia from New Mexico (Mississippi), or States where I have never spent a night, I just fly in/fly out (Pennsylvania & Missouri). Some have been in an airport only (Illinois), while others have been driving through to meet family now that I live on the East Coast (S Carolina, Tenn., Kentucky). But hey, in the state is in the state, right? My most recent addition was Florida where the family spent the Fourth of July weekend on the beach in Destin. That will most definitely not be a one time occurrence. I may win the "Countries Visited" among my circle of friends/family, but I will spare them the embarrassment of a map...

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Holy crap, Perry! That's a lot of states there! I must say you are very well travelled.Glad you took me up on the challenge.

Kristine said...

So my comment doesn't show up...I think that is curious.

Anonymous said...

You may travel the globe. But do you have Alvin, Simon, or Theodore running around, de-tailed, loose in your home? How about a bobcat living in your backyard?

Pitiful. I can't just be happy for your being able to see the globe. I have to try to identify some other way that I can beat you in a competition over which neither of us has any control. Pitiful.