Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Celebrity Sightings

I have been traveling for work for over two and a half years now. In all of those flights I always thought it was funny that I didn't see more celebrities at the airports I visited. In all that time I saw a grand total of 3 faces that I recognized. Then, in the last month I have seen another 3 in rapid succession including 2 within minutes of each other at the Newark airport and another on Tuesday as I was flying out from Atlanta. Not that I am a celebrity hound but I do get a bit of a kick out of it. The bane of my existence is that although I NEVER forget a face, I RARELY can put a name to it. So here is my challenge to you, I will give you a picture and a very simple clue, can you name the celebrity? Some are pretty easy some are a bit more obscure. Here they are in the order that I have seen them in my journeys. (BTW, Jamie, since we have discussed these sightings, you get to sit this one out...)


Sports Commentator


Football

Space Portal
Mock the Foam, Fear the Foam

TV Fuzz

Penny Pincher


So Who is Who?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise I'm not a celebrity freak, but I've got this one nailed:

Sports Commentator: Sean Salisbury - Steelers (formerly with the Rams)
Football: Jerome Bettis
Space Portal: Beau Bridges - as in Stargate
Mock the Foam: Elia Aboumrad from Top Chef.
TV Fuzz: Dan Floreck - I love Law and Order
Penny Pincher: Clark Howard - This was was a little tricky. Isn't he local to Atlanta???

Love, your smarter-than-you-thought big sister

kodiak73 said...

Yeah Diana!!! I knew someone could do it! I am quite impressed that you even got Clark Howard. He is local to Atlanta but he has published a book and his show is syndicated in other markets, not sure how far and wide though. I have heard callers from many other states call in. As stated in your email to me, you did put Jerome Bettis's information after Sean Salisbury's name and failed to list Sean Salisbury's credentials, but you were right in your email to me, Sean "has been seen in cameo on the Benchwarmers and The Longest Yard in addition to SportsCenter and NFL Live..." I'm impressed and I thank you for playing. As I will travel so little for my new job I'm guessing this will be the only such post I will do but now at least I am motivated to do something other than running and weight loss posts... Jamie thanks you I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

http://markonzo.edu http://blog.bakililar.az/metronidazole/ http://www.netknowledgenow.com/members/lorazepam-side-effects.aspx http://profiles.friendster.com/cleocin#moreabout dodecahedra gene http://aviary.com/artists/Zanaflex

Anonymous said...

Is Bigfoot True or factitious? For over 4 hundred a long time, there are actually reporting’s of a guy like creature that is definitely utterly covered in hair.
[url=http://www.is-bigfoot-real.com/]sasquatch[/url]

Anonymous said...

clomid pills for sale | clomid online - buy clomid online uk no prescription, taking clomid when already ovulating