Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Disappointed

I have to admit I am somewhat disappointed. I was really kind of proud of my celebrity challenge post but for some reason, not a single person even tried to identify these people... I know I barred my wife from playing, maybe that was a mistake. Maybe then I would have had someone play... I know people are coming to the site based on the Cluster Map I have on my site. Shucks, even the guy in China didn't make a guess! I realize you all have better things to do than look up celebrities but if you guys don't play along, I may just have to write more of my treadmill exploits, and I'm sure none of you want that, right?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Please please please, someone post- every time I read the treadmill posts I get the Rocky theme going through my head- do you know how hard it is to get that out of your head???? I kid, sweetie, it makes me happy to see you pushing yourself and the pride you have in getting better.

Papa J said...

Yeah... When I was doing the movie lines game I quickly noticed that it was only fun for me.

I'm glad you had a good time.